Salary Packaging + a great work life balance + purchased leave scheme + making a difference to the lives of people with a disability.
Scope is a highly regarded provider of quality therapy services to children and adults with a disability across Victoria. We are passionate about achieving our mission, to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen.
Due to the large growth in demand for our services under the NDIS we are seeking expressions of interest from highly motivated Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Psychologists to join our Ovens, Murray and Goulburn therapy teams. We are based in Benalla, Wangaratta, Wodonga, Seymour and Shepparton.
About the Roles:
• Provide therapy services to customers whilst building on people’s strengths and developing sustainable long term solutions.
• Liaise with customers, family members, funding bodies and other service providers to assist our clients to reach their individual outcomes and goals.
• Support customers and others to develop and review individual therapy and support plans, ensuring goals are meaningful, meet the needs of the individual and reflect their individual goals.
• You truly believe in our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen.
• You are committed to family and person centered approaches, strengths-based practices, and supporting inclusion and participation.
• Have relevant experience in disability or paediatrics (preferred).
• Have a relevant tertiary degree and be registered with AHPRA. If you are a speech pathologist, you are a practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia.
• Have a current driver’s licence, and access to your own car if required, a Police Check for Disability and a Working with Children Check (employee).
Scope offers professional support and development, supervision, flexible working conditions.
To enquire about the position, please contact Sharon Fragomeni at Scope on 03 5762 7121.
For a copy of the position description please contact Julie McCallum on 03 5762 7121 or email email@example.com
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close by Friday, 24th November 2017.