Salary Packaging + a great work life balance + purchased leave scheme + making a difference to the lives of people with a disability
Scope has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Project Co-ordinator to establish and develop an Individual Lifestyle Options Program that will support people with a disability to actively access and participate in their local community.
Scope is one of the largest, not-for-profit organisations within Victoria. We are a leading organization that exists to support people with disabilities to achieve positive outcomes in their day to day lives.
We are passionate about achieving our mission, to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen.
You will join a skilled multi-disciplinary team that is focused on supporting our customers to achieve their goals in life
About the role:
• To successfully develop and deliver an Individual Lifestyle Options service that is co-designed and co-developed with potential new customers and their families, is flexible and innovative in its approach.
• Lead and manage a fully integrated high quality customer service offering that will meet our customer’s individual preferences – whether that be through recreation and leisure activities, learning and skill development or social and community participation.
• Engage with other local organisations, businesses and services to facilitate opportunities for our customers to access and actively participate within the Benalla community.
• Be involved with recruiting dynamic staff to the team who “think outside the box” and who will match the service, our team and, most importantly, the aspirations of our customers.
• Equal emphasis will be on the operational management of the service as well as a direct support function with our customers.
• The successful applicant will be passionate about supporting people with a disability to have greater choice and control in their lives and is committed to delivering services within a human rights framework.
• Strategic and innovative in your thinking as you support our customers in the co- design and delivery of the service.
• A demonstrated ability to communicate and network with a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Well defined leadership, financial and project management skills
If you are looking to be challenged, expand your skills and make your next career move, then this is the perfect opportunity.
Scope offers professional support and development, supervision and flexible working conditions. To join our team you will have:
• A relevant and completed qualification in one of the following areas is mandatory: Disability/Community Welfare or related discipline.
• Experience in business management is desirable.
• A current drivers licence, Police Check for Disability and a Working with Children Check (employee).
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Sharon Fragomeni, Customer & Service Delivery Manager, Scope, on 0357 627121.
Position Description: Click here
Send applications to PO Box 128, Benalla, 3672 or email email@example.com by Friday,24th November 2017.