Last year, 14 people from Scope inspired us all by participating in the Melbourne Marathon.
This year we are excited to form a team for people of all abilities – Scope Team Ability. We will rally together to help raise awareness and funds for people with disabilities.
The Melbourne Marathon is on 15 October at the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). There is an event for everyone with distances ranging from a three kilometre walk to a full 42 kilometre marathon.
Want to be part of the fun?
To join Scope Team Ability, simply follow these instructions:
- Visit the Melbourne Marathon sign up page.
- Select the event distance you want to participate in and fill in your details.
- If you wish to fundraise, under Race Day question Who will you be fundraising for? select Another charity not listed here and type Scope in the box below.
- Complete your registration. Please ensure under Team Information your team is Scope Team Ability (Ford)
- The Scope Team Ability Team Captain will then be able to send you details on how to set up your fundraising page and keep you up to date with any team activities and fundraising initiatives.
Header Image: Team Ability at the 2016 Melbourne Marathon.