Now is your last chance to sign your kids up for the annual Summer Camp hosted by Disability Sport and Recreation (DSR).
The camp is on offer to children with a physical disability aged between 7 and 17 years. The weekend camp includes all-inclusive activities such as the giant swing, archery, adapted cycling, and the newly installed Camp Manyung accessible tree top adventure course.
While the camp aims to deliver on fun and adventure for, it is also designed to:
- Increase participation of children with a physical disability in sport and recreation;
- Educate and promote the benefits of living a healthy and active lifestyle;
- Build self-confidence, self-esteem and independence
Friday 19 February – Sunday 21 February
Camp Manyung, Mt Eliza
The cost to attend the camp will be a maximum of $300 for each child which
provides access to:
- All sport and recreational activities
- All meals
- Medical and personal care and support
For further information please contact Health Promotions Coordinator Juliet
Ryan, on: 03 9473 0133 or email@example.com.
Applications closed on 10 January 2016, however last-minute spots are still available so get in quick.
Download the flyer for more information.