You can help the Victorian Government to do a better job for people with a disability.
The government wants to improve the lives of people with a disability so that they have the same choices and opportunities as everyone in our community.
You know what works best
We want to make sure that the plan is on the right track and is making the changes that matter to people with a disability.
If you’re over 18 and living with a disability in Victoria, please participate in the survey.
- Survey ends 6 November 2015
- The questions will take 5-15 minutes to complete
- Answers will be kept private – no names will be linked with answers
- The Victorian Government will write a report explaining the survey findings
- The answers will be used to help write the State Disability Plan 2017-2020
Click on the following link to get started. Or copy and paste it into your browser.
Download the easy read version at www.dhs.vic.gov.au/statedisabilityplan
Please call the Office for Disability if you:
- need to do the survey over the phone
- would like a paper version of the survey
- have any questions about the survey
The Office for Disability
Phone: 1300 880 043