The app has been designed for anyone supporting children, adolescents and /or adults who use Key Word Sign.
It is based on the Key Word Sign Australia vocabulary of over 600 words. The vocabulary includes the evidence based interactive core vocabulary of 100 words plus all regional dialects of Auslan signs.
– Make your own sign resources, books and communication aids
– Print any or all of the signs in the 600 word Australian vocabulary
– Print with or without sign descriptions
– Print symbols to match signs
– Access your camera and print using your own photos
The app also includes videoclips of signs from the interactive vocabulary, fingerspelling alphabet and numbers. You can even use the camera roll to make your own video clips.
This is designed for iPad use and retails at $39.99
Purchase the Key Word Sign App here.
For more details contact Scope’s Communication Inclusion and Resource Centre:
(03) 9843 2000