The Victorian government wants to hear from members of the public, including people with a disability and carers – to inform the 2017-2020 Victorian State Disability Plan.
This plan is an overarching framework for improving the way mainstream services and environments work for people with disabilities – not just for those supported by the NDIS, but for all people with a disability living in or visiting Victoria.
How to have your say:
- Read and respond to the discussion paper
- Share your ideas about the themes for improving the lives of people with a disability
- Prepare and upload a submission through this website
- Share your story about your experiences of disability
- Use the discussion toolkit to have a conversation about the discussion paper.
Comments and submissions on the discussion paper will close on Wednesday 6 July 2016 at 5pm AEST.
For more information, visit www.statedisabilityplan.vic.gov.au