Scope Contract Services is an Australian Disability Enterprise that provides employment opportunities for people with a disability.
What are contract services?
Staff are trained in all aspects of commercial contract operations in their chosen field, in accordance with best industry practice.
Scope provides contract services using a direct and subcontracting model. Scope Contract Services use other Australian Disability Enterprises Victorian providing supported employment to over 40 staff and directly provides training and employment to 10 staff in commercial cleaning.
We are committed to consistently providing a high quality of service.
Contract services that we offer
We are focused on providing a consistent service that meets the cleaning requirements of your company. Scope Contract Services Cleaning Department has provides services to more than 120 buildings across Melbourne and 50 buildings in Regional Victoria.
Commercial cleaning services available include:
- Professional office cleaning
- Retail and showroom cleaning
- Apartment complex and body corporate common area cleaning
- Builders cleans, detailed vacated premises and (deep) spring cleaning.
- Specialty services, including window cleaning, hard floor rejuvenation and steam cleaning.
We are here to assist you with all your grounds maintenance and landcare requirements. Scope Contract Services – Groups Department has relationships and partnerships with 17 Australian Disability Enterprises across Victoria and services 780 properties across Victoria. Grounds services include:
- Garden maintenance for commercial and industrial properties
- Apartment complexes
- Body corporate environments
Our sites have a proven customer base and can insource. We can extend your workforce without the need for you to hire and train new employees.