Scope is a registered provider of Support Coordination services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
We have extensive experience in supporting people with complex needs including people who have communication difficulties. At Scope we ‘see the person’, not the disability.
What is Support Coordination?
Scope’s Communication and Inclusion Resource Centre (CIRC) provide a Support Coordination service. It is designed to assist people with complex and multiple disabilities to identify and purchase the supports and services needed to achieve their goals.
We support you to:
- Understand your NDIS plan and goals
- Understand what is funded by the NDIS
- Explore options for services and supports
- Review your goals and outcomes
- Prepare for your NDIS plan
We then assist you to achieve your goals by finding the services and supports that best meet your needs by:
- Providing information to you about what supports are available
- Empowering you to access and coordinate supports identified in your plan
- Linking you to community activities
- Providing individual support to connect to services you choose
What to expect from CIRC
- We will listen to what you want or need
- A quality person-centred approach
- A high level of customer service
- A positive and creative approach to deliver outcomes
- A friendly and professional service
- A commitment to social justice and the active inclusion of people with a disability
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9843 2000