Scope is continuing to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert with the safety of our customers and employees our top priority.
Actions we are taking
- The Emergency Planning Committee is meeting regularly to monitor and respond to the evolving situation.
- We are supporting services with ensuring essential supplies including medication and household items are available.
- Office-based employees work from home, and be available to support services with other duties.
Actions for you to take
Practice good hygiene and social distancing
- Get vaccinated!
- Avoid non-essential visits to other service locations and into the community.
- Hold meetings over the phone or teleconference instead of in person.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any flu-like symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, please self-isolate and seek immediate medical attention.
- If you have these symptoms or have been diagnosed with the coronavirus (COVID-19), please inform your Manager.
- If you know of a customer, family member or visitor who is likewise affected, please also let your Manager know.
- If you need more information or support please check the Intranet or contact your manager.
Victorian snap lockdown 5 August 2021
The Victorian Government has announced a week long snap lockdown starting 8pm 5 August 2021. For more information about these restrictions, visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
Face to face services not available
Face to face services are not available but Scope continues to offer essential services
Supported Independent Living – Visitor restrictions
Visitor restrictions remain in place across Victoria. Visits are only permitted to SIL homes for caregiving, compassionate reasons, or service provision.
Please continue to support families and visitors to organise their visits so you can maintain physical distancing.
In line with government advice, we’ve decided to maintain the current arrangements.
Please continue to work from home wherever possible. If you need to attend an office, please seek permission from your Executive.
Please continue to wear masks indoors and adhere to the physical distancing and room capacity rules.
We will continue to keep you updated.