COVID-19 update for all Scope and Home@Scope staff
Scope is continuing to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert with the safety of our customers and employees our top priority. Please find below the current update:
Actions we are taking
- The Incident Management Team is meeting daily to monitor and respond to the evolving situation. The IMT is managing the response centrally.
- We have set up a dedicated hotline for Scope and Home@Scope which will be available from Wednesday 18th March. This can be accessed via phone 1300 4 72673 or email email@example.com
- Please contact the hotline for all COVID-19 related questions.
- This hotline is available for both employees and customers.
- We are supporting services with ensuring essential supplies including medication and household items are available.
- Office-based employees have been directed to work from home, and be available to support services with other duties.
Actions for you to take
Practice good hygiene and social distancing
- Avoid non-essential visits to other service locations and into the community.
- Hold meetings over the phone or teleconference instead of in person.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any flu-like symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, please self-isolate and seek immediate medical attention.
- If you have these symptoms or have been diagnosed with the coronavirus (COVID-19), please inform Scope by calling our hotline on 1300 4 72673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you know of a customer, family member or visitor who is likewise affected, please also let the hotline know.
- If you need more information or support please check the Intranet or contact your manager.
As of Tuesday 24th March, Scope will temporarily close all of our Day and Lifestyle Options services (Day centres).