COVID-19 update for all Scope and Home@Scope staff
Scope is continuing to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert with the safety of our customers and employees our top priority. Please find below the current update:
Actions we are taking
- The Incident Management Team is meeting regularly to monitor and respond to the evolving situation. The IMT is managing the response centrally.
- We have set up a dedicated hotline for Scope and Home@Scope which will be available from Wednesday 18th March. This can be accessed via phone 1300 4 72673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact the hotline for all COVID-19 related questions.
- This hotline is available for both employees and customers.
- We are supporting services with ensuring essential supplies including medication and household items are available.
- Office-based employees have been directed to work from home, and be available to support services with other duties.
Actions for you to take
Practice good hygiene and social distancing
- Avoid non-essential visits to other service locations and into the community.
- Hold meetings over the phone or teleconference instead of in person.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any flu-like symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, please self-isolate and seek immediate medical attention.
- If you have these symptoms or have been diagnosed with the coronavirus (COVID-19), please inform Scope by calling our hotline on 1300 4 72673 or email email@example.com
- If you know of a customer, family member or visitor who is likewise affected, please also let the hotline know.
- If you need more information or support please check the Intranet or contact your manager.