We are committed to safety of our customers, staff, family members and others that visit Scope services. The most important thing we can do is to follow the Australian Government’s guidelines on practising good hygiene and social distancing. Our services have plans in place to respond if customers or employees are exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19.
Everyone can put this into place to help reduce the spread of the virus.
Practice Good hygiene
- Coughing and sneezing into our elbows or a tissue
- Washing our hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces regularly
Practice Social distancing
Scope has implemented social distancing.
- Self isolating and staying home if we are unwell or displaying flu-like symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat
- Avoiding non-essential visits to service locations wherever possible
- Avoiding face-to-face meetings whenever possible
- Keeping a distance of 1.5 metres between people whenever possible
Find out more about social distancing and avoiding public gatherings and visits to vulnerable groups.