Scope (Aust) Ltd (Scope) is committed to providing positive service delivery to its customers. All feedback, compliments and complaints from our customers is valued. This provides Scope with an opportunity to review and improve its services and systems. We want to know from you if there is something you love or want us to improve about our services so we can make them better. We are committed to acknowledging complaints received within 24 hours and strive to reach a resolution that keeps you involved in every decision made. At Scope, complaints are resolved in a fair, efficient and timely manner. You may send your feedback or complaint without providing your name. However, it does assist us to have this information in order to ask for more information if needed.
Ways to provide feedback
- Speak to your Support Worker or Service Coordinator
- Call our Customer Enquiry Service on 1300 472 673
- Ask for our internal advocate
- You can complete the Feedback & Complaints form and
- Send it via email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Print it out and send to our postal address:
Scope (Aust) Ltd.
Level 2, 302 Burwood Road
Hawthorn VIC 3122
- Or you may wish to fill our online feedback form at here.
External agencies that can help
- NDIS Commission
Telephone: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines)
TTY: Telephone: 133 677
Translating and Interpreting Service: 131 450
- Office of the Public Advocate
Telephone: 1300 309 337
TTY service for people with hearing or speech difficulties: Telephone: 1300 305 612
- Disability Services Commissioner
Telephone: 1800 677 342 (free call)
TTY service for people with hearing or speech difficulties: Telephone: 1300 726 563
- Department of Education and Training
Telephone: 03 9637 2000
- Department of Health and Human Services
Telephone: 1300 884 706
[Please let us know if you would like to engage an advocate or any other support and if you have any preferred communication method so we can arrange this for you]