2019-2020 has proved to be a challenging year, with the coronavirus pandemic impacting us all.
Responding to this challenge has called for resilience, flexibility, and agility. Scope has proved to be an organisation that embodies these qualities.
Some of the highlights of the year include:
- Supporting 1,293 people to live more independently;
- Being awarded an NDIS Information, Linkages, and Capacity Building National Grant for Communication Access in health services;
- Achieving a continued customer satisfaction rating of 94%;
- Winning the 2019 WorkSafe Award, recognising our commitment to creating a safe workplace; and
- Embedding the MiSO online application within Scope to measure customer outcomes, enabling us to improve and help customers make informed decisions about services.
View the last five years of Scope’s Annual Reports below. If you would like a printed copy, please contact 1300 472 673 or email email@example.com