The last two years have proved to be challenging , with the coronavirus pandemic impacting us all.
Responding to this challenge has called for resilience, flexibility, and agility. Scope has proved to be an organisation that embodies these qualities. In addition to supporting customers, families and staff to stay safe, we’ve led the way in facilitating and advocating for access to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Some of the highlights of the year include:
- Supporting 1,298 people to live more independently;
- Achieving a continued customer satisfaction rating of 93%;
- Expanded Scope’s mission into New South Wales
- Completing full certification for Scope under the National Disability Insurance Scheme Quality and Safeguarding Standards.
- Supporting over 1000 customers who transferred to Scope from the Victorian Government, to successfully transition their funding to the NDIS.
View the last five years of Scope’s Annual Reports below. If you would like a printed copy, please contact 1300 472 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org