Supported Independent Living Airport West, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Undercover outdoor seating area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Two separate living rooms
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Pets allowed
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built in robes
- Evaporative cooling air and heating
- Ceiling track
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- Four female residents aged between 55-70 years
- All residents attend supports during the day and enjoy music, movies, pampering and shopping
- Close to public gardens, sports grounds, shopping centres and cafes
- Essendon train station is a 9-minute drive away
- Bus stops are close by
- Westfield Shopping Centre is less than five minutes away
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Carrum. Enjoy living just ten minutes from Carrum beach, shops and restaurants.
Supported Independent Living in Langwarrin. Enjoy a quiet home with a spacious backyard and two living areas.
Blackburn, Blackburn South
Supported Independent Living in Blackburn. Ideally located at the end of a quiet street, close to parks and nature.