Supported Independent Living Altona North, VIC
Enjoy living in this friendly home, with large outdoor entertaining area and close to the beach.
- The property features two bathrooms, a kitchen with a separate meals area, separate living room.
- Central heating and cooling throughout the property.
- The house also features a deck with barbecue facilities which provides a great setting for entertaining family and friends.
- The property has a ramp at the front and at the back of the house.
- This property is owned by DFFH and staff support is provided by Scope.
- All staff are trained and up to date in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and in First Aid.
- Two vacant bedrooms: both with built-in robes.
- Central heating and cooling.
- The SDA design category for this unit is Improved Liveability.
- Mix of male and female residents aged between 32 – 66 years old.
- The current residents are sociable and enjoy the company of others and helping in the kitchen.
- Short distance to Altona Gates Shopping Centre.
- Close proximity to bus stops.
- Nearby AW Bond Reserve.
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with two spacious living areas to relax in, close to public transport.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Pakenham. Enjoy living in a brand new, accessible home tailored to you.
Croydon, Croydon South
Supported Independent Living in Croydon. Enjoy a lovely, spacious home with multiple living areas to relax in.