Supported Independent Living Aspendale Gardens, VIC
Enjoy a home with two comfortable outdoor seating areas to relax in.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Two undercover outdoor seating areas perfect for relaxing in
- Accessible bathroom
- Broadband internet and pay TV access available
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Liveability
- Three male and one female resident in their 50s
- They enjoy parties, music, movies, coffee, sport and going on walks
- Close to beautiful gardens and reserves
- Only a short drive to the beach and Aspendale train station
- IGA supermarket is nearby
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with two spacious living areas to relax in, close to public transport.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Pakenham. Enjoy living in a brand new, accessible home tailored to you.
Croydon, Croydon South
Supported Independent Living in Croydon. Enjoy a lovely, spacious home with multiple living areas to relax in.