Supported Independent Living Balwyn, VIC
This home features a lovely backyard and is located in the beautiful suburb of Balwyn.
- Spacious, open plan dining and living area
- Undercover outdoor seating area with a BBQ, perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Two separate living rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pets are allowed
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Staff are skilled in supporting residents with ABIs
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category for this unit is High Physical Support
- Three male residents and one female resident between the ages of 35-65 years old
- They enjoy going to cafes, gardening, cooking, sport, theatre and movies
- Conveniently close to trams and bus stops
- Several nature parks and reserves nearby
- Shops and restaurants are close by on Doncaster Road
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with two spacious living areas to relax in, close to public transport.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Pakenham. Enjoy living in a brand new, accessible home tailored to you.
Croydon, Croydon South
Supported Independent Living in Croydon. Enjoy a lovely, spacious home with multiple living areas to relax in.