Supported Independent Living Balwyn North, VIC
Beautiful home ideally located near Westfield Doncaster shopping centre.
- Plenty of spaces to sit and relax, with two dining areas and living rooms
- Lovely outdoor entertainment area with undercover seating
- Modern bathroom with grab rails
- Manicured front yard with established trees
- Property is owned by Housing Choices Australia and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic
- Sleepover support is provided seven days a week
- Two male and two female residents between the ages of 30-65
- The residents enjoy listening to music, shopping, gardening, kicking the football, and spending time with family and friends, as well as attending daytime supports throughout the week
- The ideal new resident will be an independent person with minimal support requirements
- A short walk to Koonung Creek Reserve that has nature trails and a BBQ area
- Close to local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Only an 8-minute drive to Westfield Doncaster
- Convenient access to bus stops
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with two spacious living areas to relax in, close to public transport.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Pakenham. Enjoy living in a brand new, accessible home tailored to you.
Croydon, Croydon South
Supported Independent Living in Croydon. Enjoy a lovely, spacious home with multiple living areas to relax in.