Supported Independent Living Balwyn North, VIC
- Plenty of spaces to sit and relax, with two dining areas and living rooms
- Lovely outdoor entertainment area with undercover seating
- Modern bathroom with grab rails
- Manicured front yard with established trees
- Property is owned by Housing Choices Australia and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic.
- Two male and two female residents between the ages of 30-65
- The residents enjoy listening to music, shopping, gardening, kicking the football, and spending time with family and friends, as well as attending daytime supports throughout the week
- The ideal new resident will be an independent person with minimal support requirements
- A short walk to Koonung Creek Reserve that has nature trails and a BBQ area
- Close to local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Only an 8-minute drive to Westfield Doncaster
- Convenient access to bus stops
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Carrum. Enjoy living just ten minutes from Carrum beach, shops and restaurants.
Supported Independent Living in Langwarrin. Enjoy a quiet home with a spacious backyard and two living areas.
Blackburn, Blackburn South
Supported Independent Living in Blackburn. Ideally located at the end of a quiet street, close to parks and nature.