Supported Independent Living Batesford, VIC
Featuring a spacious backyard with pet chickens, a basketball hoop and a trampoline!
- House is separated into two units, each with a kitchen, dining and living room (vacancy in Unit 1)
- There is an additional self-contained unit at the back of the house, occupied by another resident
- Spacious backyard with pet chickens
- Full size one-to-one basketball court and a trampoline
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Active night support is provided seven days a week
- Staff have skills in positive behaviour support, ethical response training and epilepsy
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- Unit 1: Two male residents in their 30s who enjoy movies, being outdoors, puzzles and spending time with family
- Residents attend day services and access the community throughout the week
- The ideal new resident will be a quiet person who doesn’t mind a noisy house
- Close to the quiet and beautiful Northshore Beach
- Access to a bus stop 500m away
- Plenty of peaceful parks and nature reserves nearby
- A short drive to Bell Post Hill shopping centre
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.