Supported Independent Living Bayswater, VIC
- This property is owned by DHHS and staff support is provided by Scope.
- Consisting of five bedrooms with a lounge, dining, and kitchen area.
- Two bathrooms with toilets and one separate toilet.
- Ramp access to a back entrance that leads to a lovely undercover sitting area.
- This house has its own bus to transport residents
- Built in Robes
- Evaporative Cooling and Ducted heating
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The current residents enjoy spending time together but also enjoy having time to themselves.
- The current residents in the house are male and female between 46 and 55 years.
- Close proximity to shops, a railway station, and a bus stop.
- Close by to parks and local cafes and restaurants.
- Maroondah Hospital is the closest public hospital with an Emergency Department.
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!