Supported Independent Living Bayswater, VIC
This well presented home is situated near public transport, parks and local cafes.
- This property is owned by DHHS and staff support is provided by Scope.
- Consisting of five bedrooms with a lounge, dining, and kitchen area.
- Two bathrooms with toilets and one separate toilet.
- Ramp access to a back entrance that leads to a lovely undercover sitting area.
- This house has its own bus to transport residents
- Built in Robes
- Evaporative Cooling and Ducted heating
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The current residents enjoy spending time together but also enjoy having time to themselves.
- The current residents in the house are male and female between 46 and 55 years.
- Close proximity to shops, a railway station, and a bus stop.
- Close by to parks and local cafes and restaurants.
- Maroondah Hospital is the closest public hospital with an Emergency Department.
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.