Supported Independent Living Beechworth, VIC
Peaceful country home close to local shops and scenic nature trails.
- Kitchen and dining area
- Comfortable living room to relax in
- Undercover outdoor seating area perfect for entertaining friends and family
- One pet cat owned by the current resident
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic.
- One friendly female resident in her 60s who loves her pet cat, Collingwood, jigsaws and socialising
- Beechworth is a beautiful country town with a relaxing lifestyle
- There are many scenic nature parks and reserves nearby to explore
- Local shops and eateries only five minutes away
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.