Supported Independent Living Bell Park, VIC
- Open plan kitchen and dining area, with a separate living room
- Undercover outdoor seating area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Sleepover support is provided seven days per week
- Staff have skills in communication, epilepsy and behaviour support
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
- A mix of male and female residents aged between 40-60 years old, who are very independent and enjoy being in the community, attending day programs and working throughout the week
- Hobbies and interests of the residents include cooking, music and travelling
- The ideal new housemate will be independent, love to have fun, laugh and joke around, and enjoy the weekly healthy baking activities held in the house
- Ten-minute drive to the beautiful Northshore Beach
- Several restaurants, cafes, parks and walking tracks nearby
- Short drive to shops and Northshore train station
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Altona, Altona North
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Altona North. Only ten minutes to the beach and close to Altona Gate shopping centre.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Boronia. One-bedroom vacancy in a contemporary brick home located in the suburb of Boronia.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Kangaroo Flat. Friendly and social home, conveniently close to public transport and shops.