Supported Independent Living Bell Park, VIC
Enjoy living independently in this home close to the scenic Northshore Beach.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area, with a separate living room
- Undercover outdoor seating area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Sleepover support is provided seven days per week
- Staff have skills in communication, epilepsy and behaviour support
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
- A mix of male and female residents aged between 40-60 years old, who are very independent and enjoy being in the community, attending day programs and working throughout the week
- Hobbies and interests of the residents include cooking, music and travelling
- The ideal new housemate will be independent, love to have fun, laugh and joke around, and enjoy the weekly healthy baking activities held in the house
- Ten-minute drive to the beautiful Northshore Beach
- Several restaurants, cafes, parks and walking tracks nearby
- Short drive to shops and Northshore train station
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.