Supported Independent Living Bellfield, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Lovely, spacious backyard with outdoor seating
- Two separate living rooms to relax in
- Wheelchair accessible
- Home to a pet therapy dog
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible
- Four male residents between the ages of 40-65
- They enjoy watching sports, TV, social outings and music
- Close to Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital and Austin Hospital
- Local shops, bus stop, cafes and restaurants are only a short distance away
- Several beautiful parks and reserves nearby
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!