Supported Independent Living Benalla, VIC
- Three self-contained units with a shared undercover courtyard area for residents to enjoy social time together
- Each unit features a study, bathroom, laundry, and an open plan kitchen and living area
- Unit 3 has its own back garden with a raised garden bed, trampoline and outdoor seating
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic
- Unit 1: One male and one female resident between the ages of 50-80. They enjoy going to the movies, bowling and footy.
- Unit 2: One female resident in her 60s who enjoys craft, coffee and being in the community.
- Unit 3: One independent female resident in her 20s who enjoys shopping, music, puzzles, cooking and eating out.
- A short drive to the beautiful Benalla Botanical gardens, rose gardens and art gallery
- Convenient access to Benalla Health hospital
- Cafes, supermarkets and Benalla station are only 5-minute drive away
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!