Supported Independent Living Berwick, VIC
- Custom built home with large, wide access corridor and rooms
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Spacious backyard with an undercover outdoor entertainment area and BBQ
- Two separate living rooms to relax in
- Wheelchair accessible
- Two bathrooms, with one accessible toilet
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible
- Three female residents between the ages of 25-60 years old
- They residents are very friendly and enjoy outings, seeing friends and eating out
- The ideal new resident will be a friendly and social person
- Close to a bus stop and Berwick train station
- Less than ten minutes from Monash Health Casey Hospital
- Restaurants, cafes, shops and parks are nearby
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!