Supported Independent Living Carrum, VIC
Enjoy living just ten minutes from Carrum beach, shops and restaurants.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Undercover outdoor seating area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Two separate living rooms
- Broadband internet access available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible
- Sleepover support is provided seven days a week
- Three female residents and one male resident, between the ages of 25-75 years old
- The residents are sociable and all get along well
- They enjoy coffee, watching TV and chatting
- Ten minute walk to Carrum beach
- Only 1km from Carrum Station, bus stops and a taxi zone
- Close to shops, restaurants and medical facilities
- The scenic Patterson River is nearby
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.