Supported Independent Living Carrum, VIC
A peaceful house in a beautiful location close to Carrum beach and the scenic Patterson River.
- Large living and meals area
- Two bathrooms with a bath, shower and toilet
- Two separate living areas
- Back patio area for entertaining or relaxing
- Broadband internet access
- One pet cat named Suzy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Built in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The current residents are all female and are aged between 55-75 years
- The house would best suit a mature, female resident who prefers a quiet home life but also enjoys socialising and spending time with others
- Three of the residents attend day services during the day, and one is retired
- Residents enjoy varied activities such as listening to music, cooking, and watching football
- Walking distance to Carrum beach
- Only 1km from Carrum Station, bus stops and a taxi zone
- A two-minute walk to the closest bus stop
- Close to shops, restaurants and medical facilities
- The scenic Patterson River is nearby
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.