Supported Independent Living Carrum, VIC
A home filled with natural light in a stunning location next to the Patterson river and near the beach
- Spacious combined living and meals area
- Back patio area perfect for relaxing
- Plenty of natural light from large windows in the living areas
- Two large accessible bathrooms each with a shower, bath, and toilet
- Broadband internet
- This property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH) with staff support provided by Scope
- Built in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The current residents are all female and are aged between 40-55 years
- The house would best suit someone who enjoys spending time on their own hobbies or interests, or who likes to have family and friends over to visit
- Residents enjoy varied activities such as baking, watching movies and seeing family
- Only 1km from Carrum Station, bus stops and a taxi zone
- A short walk to the closest bus stop
- Close to shops, restaurants and medical facilities
- Next to the scenic Patterson River and walking distance to Carrum beach
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.