Supported Independent Living Carrum, VIC
A lovely home close to the scenic Patterson River and Carrum Beach
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area that leads to a back patio
- Two separate living rooms
- Two bathrooms each with a bath, shower and toilet
- Broadband internet access
- Wheelchair accessible
- Built in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The current residents are aged between 55-70 years and are all female
- They enjoy a quiet home life and attend day services five days per week
- Only 1km from Carrum Station, bus stops and a taxi zone
- A short walk to the closest bus stop
- Close to shops, restaurants and medical facilities
- Walking distance to Carrum Beach and the scenic Patterson River
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.