Supported Independent Living Chelsea, VIC
- Kitchen is wheelchair-friendly and there are open plan meal and living areas
- Second private lounge for quiet enjoyment and private time with family and friends
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Two fully separate and accessible bathrooms and toilets, stepless showers and reachable vanities
- Pet cat Gemma who is 15 years old
- This property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built in robes
- Air conditioning and heating
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support
- Residents enjoy going out in the community or spending quiet time at home, listening to music, shopping outings, movies, markets, picnics, walks at the parks
- One female and two male residents aged between 60-70 years
- Close to the beach, parks and gardens
- Chelsea train station and bus stops are also in proximity to the property
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Carrum. Enjoy living just ten minutes from Carrum beach, shops and restaurants.
Supported Independent Living in Langwarrin. Enjoy a quiet home with a spacious backyard and two living areas.
Blackburn, Blackburn South
Supported Independent Living in Blackburn. Ideally located at the end of a quiet street, close to parks and nature.