Supported Independent Living Chelsea, VIC
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and dining area
- Two spacious living rooms provide plenty of space to relax
- Undercover outdoor seating area
- Broadband internet access available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by Housing Choices Australia (HCA) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Staff are trained to support residents with epilepsy, behaviours of concern, dual disability and autism
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
- A mix of male and female residents aged between 40-55 years
- A five-minute drive to Edithvale and Chelsea station
- Only 400m from the nearest bus stop
- A six-minute drive to Chelsea Beach
- Nearby several parks and nature walks, including the Edithvale Wetlands
- Close to local shops, restaurants and medical centres
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Altona, Altona North
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Altona North. Only ten minutes to the beach and close to Altona Gate shopping centre.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Boronia. One-bedroom vacancy in a contemporary brick home located in the suburb of Boronia.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Kangaroo Flat. Friendly and social home, conveniently close to public transport and shops.