Supported Independent Living Cheltenham, VIC
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kitchen, dining room, living room and two bathrooms
- Backyard area with pergola and swing seat
- Pets allowed
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Support is provided seven days per week with sleepover
- Staff have skills in multiple areas including epilepsy, asthma, diabetes and positive behaviour support
- Vacancy in Bedroom 1
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
- A mix of male and female residents aged between 35-50 years
- All residents attend day programs during the week and like space to do their own activities
- The residents enjoy being outside and going for long walks at the beach or park
- A fun-loving, friendly, and relaxed person would be ideal for this house
- Only a ten-minute drive to the beach
- Walking distance to DFO Moorabin
- Closest bus stop is 500m away
- A short drive to Mentone station
- Close to public gardens, sports grounds, and cafes
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Altona, Altona North
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Altona North. Only ten minutes to the beach and close to Altona Gate shopping centre.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Boronia. One-bedroom vacancy in a contemporary brick home located in the suburb of Boronia.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Kangaroo Flat. Friendly and social home, conveniently close to public transport and shops.