Supported Independent Living Clayton South, VIC
- Purpose built property with two separate units
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Spacious backyard.
- House is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
- Built in robes.
- Air conditioning.
- Ceiling hoist.
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- A mix of male and female residents aged between 56-79 years.
- They enjoy structured routines and varied individual activities.
- Current house staff have skills and experience to support people with complex needs.
- Clayton shopping centre.
- Clayton train station.
- Monash medical centre and Monash Hospital.
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Carrum. Enjoy living just ten minutes from Carrum beach, shops and restaurants.
Supported Independent Living in Langwarrin. Enjoy a quiet home with a spacious backyard and two living areas.
Blackburn, Blackburn South
Supported Independent Living in Blackburn. Ideally located at the end of a quiet street, close to parks and nature.