Supported Independent Living Colac, VIC
- Purpose built property with accessible living areas and bathrooms.
- Vacancy in bedroom 4
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Ceiling hoist
- House is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
- New build, large back yard
- The property has use of own bus which is equipped with a wheelchair hoist
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling track
- Built in robes
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- 4 residents male and female aged between 57-70 years of age
- All residents attend supports during the day and enjoy structured routines.
- Colac railway station 1.7 km
- Bus stop 300 m
- Close driving distance to reserves, Colac Botanic Gardens and Lake Colac Shore Reserve
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!