Supported Independent Living Colac, VIC
- Purpose built property with accessible living areas and bathrooms.
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Two spacious bathrooms with overhead tracking for resident transfer.
- Active overnight support with eight staff on roster trained in Positive Behaviour Support, bowel management and epilepsy management.
- Large open plan living
- Raised garden beds
- The house is separated into two living quarters.
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling track
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- Currently three males and one female aged between 61- 73 years.
- All residents attend supports during the day and enjoy structured routines.
- Close to public transport, shopping centres, Colac area Health, Bluewater Fitness Centre, and cafes.
- A 20 minute walk to Colac Train Station
- Ten-minute walk to Reynolds IGA
- 15 minute walk to Coles/Bunnings
- Nearest park is 15 minutes’ walk
- Colac Botanical gardens less than a five-minute drive away
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!