Supported Independent Living Colac, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Two separate living rooms
- Back porch with a relaxing undercover sitting area
- Established garden with raised veggie beds
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pets are allowed
- Built-in robes
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
- One male and two females in their 30s
- All residents attend day programs during the week
- They enjoy going on drives and being in the community
- Colac Station is a three-minute drive away
- Bus stops are within walking distance
- Supermarkets, restaurants and cafes are close by
- Within walking distance to parks and reserves
- Only a five-minute drive to the beautiful Colac Botanic Gardens and Lake Colac
- Colac Area Health hospital and Colac Medical Centre are less than a five-minute drive away
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!