Supported Independent Living Croydon, VIC
Enjoy living in a fully accessible house that is only a short walk to shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Large backyard with undercover outdoor seating area and BBQ
- Two separate living rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is a bus located at the house that can be used for transport
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- A mix of male and female residents aged between 45-65 years
- All residents attend supports during the day and prefer a quiet, relaxed home
- They have varied interests such as horse riding, listening to music and going on outings
- This house would best suit a quiet, easy-going personality who enjoys a slower lifestyle
- Only a five-minute walk to Croydon North shopping village, and a seven-minute walk to Coles
- Several shops, restaurants and cafes in the area
- Parks, walking tracks and Barngeong Reserve are nearby
- Nearest bus stop is within 200m
- Walking distance to Croydon Family Practice medical centre
- Croydon station is a ten-minute drive away
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.