Supported Independent Living Deer Park, VIC
A bright, welcoming and spacious house with a lovely outdoor alfresco entertaining area.
- This property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH) with staff support provided by Scope
- Two separate living areas to relax in
- Two bathrooms, one with ceiling hoist installed
- Undercover outdoor alfresco entertainment area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Access to a vehicle providing daily transport
- Built in robes
- Air conditioning and heating
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- Mix of male and female residents aged between 40 to 65 years
- The current residents are supported by house staff to engage in meaningful group activities and independent skill building
- They enjoy socialising with family and friends and gardening at home
- Residents currently attend a day program and receive support to go into the community
- The house has a warm atmosphere where everyone is made to feel welcome
- Plenty of recreation opportunities within walking distance including local parks, recreational areas and sporting facilities
- Both Brimbank Shopping Centre and the local Neighbourhood house a short drive away
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.