Supported Independent Living Highett, VIC
A South-East gem close to beaches, shops and public transport.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Undercover outdoor seating area
- Two separate living rooms to relax in
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling hoist
- A wheelchair accessible brick home.
- The SDA building type for this property is High Physical Support.
- Two male and two female residents aged between 45-70 years old
- They enjoy being outdoors, tactile activities, watching movies, and having hair and nails done
- Very close to Highett Station and buses
- Several cafes and restaurants in the area
- Only a short drive to the nearby beaches
- Five-minute drive to Southland Shopping Centre
- Close to Sandringham Hospital and Highett GP clinic
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.