Supported Independent Living Clayton South, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Undercover outdoor seating area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Two separate living rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Sleepover support is provided seven days a week
- Staff are trained to support people with epilepsy, dementia and asthma
- Built-in robes
- Air conditioning and heating
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category for this property is High Physical Support.
- The current residents are all female, and enjoy shopping, craft, cooking and watching football
- They are aged between 60-80 years
- Only five minutes from Monash Medical Centre
- Easy access to shops and cafes at Clayton Shopping Plaza
- Two-minute drive from Clayton train station
- Several local parks and reserves nearby
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!