Supported Independent Living Kangaroo Flat, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Additional kitchenette and lounge room
- Large backyard space to relax in
- Broadband internet access available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Sleepover support is provided seven days a week
- Staff are trained in manual handling, meals assistance, epilepsy and positive behaviour support
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- The current residents are very social, and enjoy watching football, sporting events, going out to eat, BBQs, walks, and day trips
- They are all male and are aged between 40-70 years
- The ideal new resident will be sociable, have similar interests and be of a similar age to the current residents
- Easy access to Kangaroo Flat train station and buses, less than 200m away
- Local shops and cafes within walking distance
- Close to nature parks and botanical gardens
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Altona, Altona North
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Altona North. Only ten minutes to the beach and close to Altona Gate shopping centre.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Boronia. One-bedroom vacancy in a contemporary brick home located in the suburb of Boronia.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Bell Park. Enjoy living independently in this home close to the scenic Northshore Beach.