Supported Independent Living Keilor Lodge, VIC
- This property is owned by DFFH with staff support provided by Scope
- Two full bathrooms with toilet, plus an additional separate toilet
- A rumpus room and a separate lounge room
- Manicured garden has six raised vegetable blocks that is the pride and joy of residents
- BBQ area with a pergola offering the opportunity to gather family and friends
- On Monday to Friday, support is provided during peak times in the morning and afternoon with sleepover, and on weekends and public holidays support staff are rostered for the full day
- No pets allowed at this property
- Please Note: This property has a narrow hallways and is not suitable for people who require mobility aides
- Built in robes
- Carpeted bedroom
- This property has a narrow hallway and is not suitable for people who require mobility aides.
- The SDA building type for this property is Basic.
- The current residents are aged between 60-70 and are all male
- They enjoy varied leisure activities such as bowling, music theatres, going to the pub to see shows and short holiday trips on weekends
- The property runs off a main road which is serviced by a local bus
- Close by to Keilor Central Shopping Centre
- This shopping centre offers a variety of specialty stores, dining, fashion, medical services, a post office and a Coles supermarket
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!