Supported Independent Living Kew, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Undercover outdoor seating area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Two separate living rooms
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category of this property is Fully Accessible
- Three male and one female resident aged between 25-85
- The residents enjoy cooking, shopping, visiting cafes, movies, and catching up with friends
- The ideal new resident will be a male who is independent and has good communication skills
- Local shopping hub, including a supermarket and cafes only 1km from home
- Easy access to public transport with trams and buses within walking distance
- Plenty of recreation opportunities close by including Yarra Bend Park and Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Carrum. Enjoy living just ten minutes from Carrum beach, shops and restaurants.
Supported Independent Living in Langwarrin. Enjoy a quiet home with a spacious backyard and two living areas.
Blackburn, Blackburn South
Supported Independent Living in Blackburn. Ideally located at the end of a quiet street, close to parks and nature.