Supported Independent Living Langwarrin, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Spacious backyard with manicured gardens and an outdoor dining area
- Two separate living rooms providing plenty of space to relax
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible
- Four male residents between the ages of 30-60, who prefer a quiet house environment
- They enjoy music, long walks and spending time with family
- Close to many beautiful parks and reserves
- Walking distance to the Gateway Shopping Mall
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Kilsyth. Enjoy a spacious, warm and welcoming home in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs.
Supported Independent Living in Malvern. Lovely, bright and modern home with a spacious open plan living area.
Supported Independent Living in Mount Evelyn. Enjoy living in this two-bedroom unit in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs.