Supported Independent Living Leopold, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Contemporary undercover outdoor seating area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Two separate living rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category of this property is High Physical Support
- Two male and two female residents between the ages of 55-65 years old
- They enjoy attending day programs as well as spending time at home
- Bus stops are close by the house
- Only a short drive to beaches, lookouts and nature reserves
- Several scenic wineries in the area
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Carrum. Enjoy living just ten minutes from Carrum beach, shops and restaurants.
Supported Independent Living in Langwarrin. Enjoy a quiet home with a spacious backyard and two living areas.
Blackburn, Blackburn South
Supported Independent Living in Blackburn. Ideally located at the end of a quiet street, close to parks and nature.