Supported Independent Living Mentone, VIC
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle near the ocean, with Mentone beach only 7 minutes away.
- Two living areas, open plan kitchen and dining room
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom with a stepless shower, accessible vanity and bathtub
- Backyard has a covered outdoor patio area and basketball ring
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- A separate one bedroom self-contained unit, attached to the main property is at the back of the block, however the vacancy is in the main house
- This property is owned by the Department Families, Fairness Housing (DFFH) with staff support provided by Scope
- Built in robes
- Air conditioning and heating
- The current residents are aged between 20-30 and are all male
- There are two residents living in the house and one resident living in the unit attached to the house
- Close to Southland Shopping Centre
- DFO shopping centre a 6-minute drive away
- Walking distance to a reserve and playground
- A bus stop is within 500m of the house
- A five-minute drive to Parkdale railway station
- Only a seven-minute drive to Mentone beach
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.