Supported Independent Living Moorabbin, VIC
- Enjoy your own privacy in this self-contained one-bedroom unit
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Private courtyard with relaxing greenery
- Accessible ensuite from the master bedroom
- Unit has access to the main house but has its own separate entrance
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- In the main house there are four male residents between the ages of 40-65 years old
- They have interests in football, music and drawing, and enjoy going out
- Highett station is less than 5 minutes away, and bus stops are nearby
- Westfield Southland, Sandringham hospital, and Sandringham Beach, are all within a ten-minute drive
- Several restaurants and cafes in the area
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!