Supported Independent Living Noble Park, VIC
Peaceful home in the South East, with a lovely outdoor sitting area.
- Wheelchair accessible
- A large open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area is available for residents to interact with each other and entertain guests
- Music and quiet room
- Two bathrooms, each with a stepless shower, toilet and vanity unit, plus a ceiling hoist and bath in the main bathroom
- Covered front porch and pergola at the rear with an outdoor seating area
- One pet parrot called Giddy Up
- This property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Air conditioning and heating for year-round comfort
- The property’s design category is Improved Liveability
- One male and one female resident between the ages of 55-70 years old, who are gentle, kind, respectful and have a great sense of humour
- They enjoy going out for coffee and meals, watching movies, and reading the newspaper
- The house is a short walk from train stations, bus stops, a supermarket, local reserves, a swimming pool, skate park and a racecourse
- It is also located only a short drive from Springvale Shopping Centre, local restaurants and cafes
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.