Supported Independent Living Noble Park, VIC
Settle into this fully accessible home with a spacious backyard, close to public transport.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living areas provide ample space for quiet time and socialisation
- The main bathroom is wheelchair accessible with stepless shower, bath, accessible vanity and toilet
- The second bathroom has a separate toilet, shower and vanity
- The property is owned by Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- The current house staff have skills and experience to support residents with Autism and Intellectual Disability
- Built-in robes
- Evaporative air conditioning and ducted heating throughout the property
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The current residents are all males, aged in their 50s to 70s.
- They attend day programs most days and enjoy listening to music and going out for drives.
- Close to public transport, including buses and the Yarraman train station.
- Near parks, gardens, cafes, restaurants, and Parkmore Shopping Centre.
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.