Supported Independent Living Pakenham, VIC
The perfect place for couples or friends to enjoy life together.
- Modern, purpose built units designed with open living, dining, and kitchen
- Spacious bedrooms with ensuites
- Expansive private courtyards and backyards for outdoor entertainment
- Panel doors for an immersive indoor-outdoor living experience
- Estimated time of completion is the second quarter of 2023
- The SDA provider is Good Housing, and staff support will be provided by Scope
- Please note that images provided are only renders, as the property is still being built
- Light-filled, contemporary design
- Accessible built-in robes
- Evaporative cooling air and heating
- The SDA design category for this unit is High Physical Support
- Short walk to Pakenham’s nature preservation, Deep Creek Reserve
- Pakenham’s public library in close proximity
- Perfectly located near Pakenham Place Shopping Centre and marketplace with access to pharmacies, radiology and pathology
- Access to PB Ronald Reserve and an outdoor public pool
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.